What will your role be?
- Manage the controlling and treasury team, including the sales, operations and business controller and the treasurer.
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of financial management reports and manage related deadlines.
- Lead the development of new financial reports and automation projects.
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure the timely availability of data and enhance the efficiency of processes.
- Align with other departments on financial business requests, join and lead meetings and provide management information.
- Lead the annual budgeting cycle in cooperation with department managers and the controlling team.
- Provide senior management with ad-hoc advice, analyses and supporting financials.
- Lead the company treasury and AR department, ensuring compliance to covenants, timely and sufficient availability of funds as well as reducing financial expenses.
- Communicate actively with external stakeholders and ensure sufficient availability of foreign currency.
- Review financial processes and risks and suggest and implement improvements.
- Be involved with and lead the creation of business cases and investment proposals.
- Work with international counterparts on financial (business) projects, identifying and sharing best practices.
- Provide information to external stakeholders such as auditors and credit providers.
- Create monthly cashflow forecasts and present the outcomes to the board of directors.
- Manage cash by working closely with the treasurer, purchasing, sales and credit departments.
- Possess a degree in accountancy and/or CPA or equivalent professional qualifications (e.g., ACCA Part II)
- Relevant master's degree preferable
- Over 10 years of experience in related positions. Preferably in a manufacturing company with a multinational presence
- Fluent in English
- Proven experience in treasury or bank related position
- Open minded and strong ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills and ability to initiate change
- Proven (senior) management and leadership abilities
- Excellent relationships with banks active in Myanmar
- Excellent data management and automation skills
- Ability to function and flourish in a highly dynamic environment